In an interview with ePolitix.com, Francis Maude has compared the Conservative Party's 'Built to last' document to the Ten Commandments and the Lord's Prayer, saying brevity did not equal a lack of substance.
I thought we should have a go at rewriting David Cameron's major announcements in the form of the Ten Commandments. Here are a few ideas...
- Love thy neighbour and thy neighbour's hoodied child;
- Thou shalt share the proceeds of growth;
- Thou shalt leave the EPP, but not yet;
- Thou shalt not overfill thine kettle;
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's chocolate orange;
- Thou shalt keep it real...
Which ones would you add?