Cameron won't say what he wants to renegotiate but The Sun claims to know...
By Tim Montgomerie
Follow Tim on Twitter
Roger Scruton wants tighter border control from renegotiations.
50% of the British people also name immigration as one of top three powers that they want repatriated - according to a Survation poll for the Mail on Sunday.
Andrew Lilico has a longer list of repatriation hopes.
According to today's Sun David Cameron has five main ambitions.
The Sun's David Wooding sets them out:
- "Power to deport criminals & terror suspects
- Lifting cap on working hours
- Claw back immigration & crime powers [which is essentially two ambitions]
- Tighten controls on cash given to poorer countries
- Scrap charter which can force changes to UK law".
If Cameron could repatriate those powers would you be happy?