When should the Coalition end?
By Tim Montgomerie
Follow Tim on Twitter
I'm waiting for a 9pm dinner appointment. 9pm!
While I wait a very quick other finding from the latest ConHome poll. You've had the Cabinet rankings and the much-reported poll on Boris as favourite to be next Tory leader. Here are your answers to when the Coalition should end...
- As soon as possibly, ideally this year - 20%
- It should end in 2013 - 9%
- It should end in 2014 – 10%
- It should stop shortly before the 2015 general election so the parties can set out their different plans – 41%
- It should continue right up to the 2015 general election – 19%
- It should continue beyond the 2015 general election – 1%
For the record I'm with the 41%. Now I'm off to eat...