Tories launch anti-Brown posters
24 hours ago the party launched a second round of its 'I've never voted Tory before...' posters but the party has gone negative tonight.
The first fruits of CCHQ's new relationship with M&C Saatchi can be seen with the launch of a poster campaign targeting Brown's record. There are seven ads in total, two of them below:
The messages on the other five are:
- I let 80,000 criminals out early;
- I doubled the tax rate for the poor;
- I lost £6 billion selling off Britain's gold;
- I caused record youth unemployment;
- I increased the gap between rich and poor.
The ads do the important job of reminding voters of Gordon Brown's appalling record. The smug photo certainly works.
The ads will appear on 850 poster sites across Britain in the next few days.
What messages would you have put on the posters? Here's one suggestion from me...