Many thanks indeed to ConservativeHome readers for responding so generously to our Yellow to Blue campaign appeal.
Since the appeal started on April 5th, we sought to raise £1,000 to boost the campaigns of eleven candidates trying to gain seats from the Liberal Democrats.
Your response was fantastic, with ConHome readers collectively sending in excess of £12,000 to eleven constituencies as follows:
- Ken Andrew (Carshalton and Wallington) - £1,025
- Steve Brine (Winchester) - £1,125
- Mark Coote (Cheltenham) - £1,355
- Andrew Jones (Harrogate and Knaresborough) - £1,000
- John Lamont (Berwickshire, Roxburgh and Selkirk) - £1,100
- Philip Milton (Devon North) - £1,000
- Sheryll Murray (Cornwall South East) - £1,000
- Caroline Nokes (Romsey and Southampton North) - £1,029
- Jesse Norman (Hereford and South Herefordshire) - £1,000
- Brenda Porter (Southport) - £1,000
- Philippa Stroud (Sutton and Cheam) - £1,510