- John Glen for Salisbury, management consultant
- Matthew Hancock for Suffolk West, Chief of Staff to George Osborne
- Gavin Williamson for South Staffordshire, businessman
- Kwasi Kwarteng for Spelthorne, journalist and writer
- Jo Johnson for Orpington, journalist
- Bob Stewart for Beckenham, former Army officer
- Caroline Dinenage for Gosport, businesswoman and councillor
- Fiona Bruce for Congleton, lawyer
- Dr Daniel Poulter for Suffolk Central and Ipswich North, medical doctor
- Dominic Raab for Esher & Walton, political chief of staff and former Foreign Officer lawyer
- Claire Perry for Devizes, political adviser and former banker
- Steve Baker for Wycombe, former RAF engineer
- Rory Stewart for Penrith and the Border, former Army officer and diplomat
- Liz Truss for SW Norfolk, think tank leader
- Stephen Phillips for Sleaford and North Hykeham, barrister
- Philip Lee for Bracknell, medical doctor
- David Rutley for Macclesfield, businessman
- Jonathan Lord for Woking, marketing consultant
- Julian Smith for Skipton and Ripon, recruitment entrepreneur
- Sarah Wollaston for Totnes, medical doctor.
25% of the adopted candidates in this tranche are women.
Four Tory-held seats are yet to select: Bromsgrove, Stratford-on-Avon, Suffolk Coastal and Surrey East.
I'm guessing we may still get three or four more retirements.